Monday, November 10, 2008

Sleeping Health

I got up at 9:30 in the morning.
Fortunately I felt better, so I had a breakfast and took medicine.
I did the laundry, and studied for the TOEIC a little, and 1:00pm... My hubby was still sleeping deeply.
I woke him up, and we had a lunch.
We watched a DVD, which is "NEXT" by Nicolas Cage.
At 4:00pm, we finished watching the movie.
I wanted my hubby to help to clean the house, but he said, "Sorry...I can't. Too sleepy to move!" He went back to the bed, and then he came back...at 8:00pm.

He said, "You know, it's "self-protection!" To not to catch your cold, I am making a "barrier" to enhance my immunity by sleeping a lot!"
...I see, you are not the "sleeping beauty," but the "sleeping health!"

But he may be...right. On weekdayd, he can work hard because he rests "enough" on weekends!
...Just I can't make my expectation of "getting his help to get some house chores done."
But it's all right if he can keep his health! I "gave up" to have his help now.
I know it's my job, honey! Yeah, right.

No comments: