Friday, November 07, 2008

Rash

As Barak Obama, "Change has come to America." But not to me!
I mean, I still haven't recovered from a cold.
Today, I had a reunion of my friends when I lived in the U.S.
I had been looking forward to seeing everybody, but... In this morning, I still have a shiver & sore throat, so I canceled it.
If I hadn't had to work, I might have gone it, but... If I used some energy before classes, I was not sure I could "keep standing & talking" from 2:00-9;00pm.

Because I have taken Mucinex and general cold Kanpo medicine in turns? A RASH appeared on my body!! It's been five years since I had a rash... Might I live better in the U.S??? When I lived in the U.S, I had never gotten a cold or rash!

Some people said,"There is no RUSH. Take it slow to recover!"
But I have to rush! Next week is the scary "parents' observation week" for kids' classes. I have to prepare for the classes to "battle" against the mothers!!

Good night!!

No comments: