Saturday, December 13, 2008

Anna Sui Frenzy

I had been looking forward today, because...today is a big sale of my favorite brand, Anna Sui!
Basically, the brand's clothes are expensive for me. But I got two dresses at sales several years ago, and they have still been my favorite clothes!

The sale was held at a big building in Shinjuku.
I went there at 10:00am sharp, the opening time...but the venue was already packed with girls!
Sometimes I think, sales are like "women's wars."
However, today's one is...maybe one of the most aggressive wars!

I don't remember how often I was "elbowed" by other girls.
The truth is, there were not only girls... but also many middle-aged women and guys who accompanied with those women.

I think they shouldn't bring guys! It's like, "Don't bring girls and children to the battlefield!" as the guy's point of view...
Those guys must be their husbands and boyfriends whose roles are "porters."
But many girls(and women) almost forgot the porters once they entered the "battlefield."
The soldiers took the "prey" (I mean, the clothes, shoes, accessories, purses, pantyhose, and handkerchiefs, etc, etc) as much as possible they could...
I heard the conversation a few time,
"Hey, what did you get?"
"I even don't know! I just took what I saw!!"
Because of the eccentric atmosphere, many women were desperate to "keep" something!

An half hour later of the opening time, many of them sat on the floor, and spread "the prey" to evaluate which ones should be taken.
I saw a girl who spread twenty pairs of shoes, and a women who took the same quantity of dresses...

What did the guys think to see their partners who are sitting on the floor with handful of clothes???
Don't bring guys to the backstage of women!
I was relieved not to bring my hubby... He must have been scared to see the "soldiers" and suffocated by the frenzy!!

As a result, I don't think I lost the "war" even though I was not so desperate...
I got an very cute umbrella and a fashionable ( I think) skirt!

Whenever I dress clothes, I remember when I bought them.
Since today, when I have the umbrella or the skirt, I will be remind of today... the frenzy.
But for me, it's a good one!!

No comments: