Monday, December 08, 2008

Burnihg the midnight oil

Every Sunday nights, I'm burning the midnight oil...

On Mondays, I have six classes to teach, so I need to prepare for them. Especially, I will be busier tomorrow.
I have two groups of students to give them trial lessons!
One is a female adult student, another is a duo of 6-year-old kids.
I have rarely given trial lessons, so I'm nervous because most students decide whether they come to our school or not depends on the qualities of trial lessons!

Also, I have some documents & letters to write.
Should I did them in the daytime? Yes, but every Sundays, I pressed a week's worth of my & my hubby's clothes. And I cook for a few day's worth of food cause I'm busy through Monday to Thursday!

So, why don't I do the preparation for Monday classes on Friday & Saturday?
Yeah, right... I just want to be relaxed & study for myself!

Well, well, don't complain! I'll continue the work for awhile...
Good night!!

No comments: