Thursday, December 18, 2008

Poor Sales Talk

My language school is a private school.
Therefore, we have to make a profit. We provide irregular classes, and sell self-study materials.
We should recommend them to our students.
Of course we should convince the students ( and make them improved)...but I'm not good at the sales talk!

Over 10 years passes since I tried to "sell" something.
When I was a college student, I promoted a law vocational school, beer, films, toothbrush, hair set goods, electrical appliance, etc, etc.
I loved the sales, but I became an officer.
I don't sell then, and after I became a wedding emcee, still I didn't have to get clients.
My boss did it, and I was just introduced his clients.

Today, I tried to convince two businessmen to take a new course...
But I don't think they were convinced!
I'm too sleepy what I said and how they reacted, but...

Maybe if I experienced a lot, the skill will come with...
But,. when?? Let's wait for it!!

No comments: