Saturday, December 06, 2008

Circulation

Please don't think I'm a nerd.
I think I told you there is a Karaoke room (basically, it's a theater room, though) in my condo.
Today, my hubby is not here because of a business trip...so, I went there alone!

When I applied for the room, a custodian said to me.
"It's good to sing Karaoke on such a rainy day! How many of your friends do get together? Ten?"
I answered, "Well, actually.... two. Just my husband and me."
I lied to him!!

When I was in America, I lived a house in suburb area.
I had two Karaoke machines (the Japanese one and the American one), and singing songs by using them is really...how can I say, "releasing!"
Especially, when I stressed out, it worked for me more than taking therapies(I have never taken them, though...) maybe.


Today, I song alone for three hours.
Three hours... such a short time! I sang Japanese new pops, and my favorite American singers' numbers.
Now I feel, my circulation gets better! ( no medical evidence!)

...I think I'll do it again...

1 comment:

Junko Yamauchi, LMFT said...

Good for you! Singing really eases me, too.