Monday, December 22, 2008

Cleanup!

Have you cleaned up your house already for the "clean-cut" upcoming year?
Yes, the customary cleanup!
Fortunately, my hubby and I have done a lot today!

Just after we woke up, my hubby said, " Can I go to Kichijoji today?"
I demanded like a mother," Kichijoji? For what?"
He answered like a embarrassed child, "...For escape from the reality..."
Because I repeatedly said to him that we should make new year's cards and did cleanup before we visit my parents-in-laws' house, he felt some pressure!
"Certainly you can't!"
I said to him clearly, and our looong cleanup began.
But actually he is very good at cleaning thing, so everything has done(mostly) very well!

Just now, I selected this years' pictures for new year's cards.
I thought we didn't have enough pictures this year cause we seldom go out.
However, I remembered we went to Las Vegas on January, Jamaica almost one year ago, Hokkaido in summer, and Izu twice!
Looking those pictures, the memories flashed back and I felt really happy!
...Then, the making new year's cards hasn't progressed much...that's also customary happening at the end of year...

No comments: