Thursday, December 04, 2008

Cummunicative

From my point of view, there are two kids of teachers.
Communicative ones and realistic ones.
After all classes were over, "realistic" teachers left the school immediately.
They think, "I'm not gonna get paid even if I take time to speak with my students. Get home!"
On the other hand, communicative teachers enjoy talking with the students, and try to get their information as possible as they can.

I always try to be a later one.
However, if I talk a lot with my students after the class... Rightly, I leave the school late, and I get home late!

Usually, Wednesday's night is very busy.
My last class (from 8:10-9:00) is full of fun students. However, today, coincidentally everybody was not available, so...my last class was canceled.

After other teachers' last classes were over, there were some students whom I knew.
They were talking with other teachers. Maybe I should join the talking, but..
I thought, "I want to go home early sometimes!" So, I just left the school.

However, still I felt guilty a little. ...Should I stay there to talk with everybody??
As I was thinking, I rode on the train. Then, a girl across the row talked to me.
"Keiko san! What a coincidence!!"

That was...my friend, Saki!
We just met a few weeks ago, and had a girl's talk.
She said,"Guess what! I just would let you know, but...now I'm telling you.
I started seeing the guy whom I was talking to you!"
I celebrated her first, "Congratulations!! That was great! Bye the way... which guy?"
Saki smiled, "Oh, the guy who is older than me! Actually, your advice really worked to me. I told what you said to my girlfriend. She said she wanted to meet you!"
...Well, Saki, that's because not I'm an expert of love stuff, but I'm just ten years older than you!

...Anyway, I may be not a "good communicative" teacher today, but as Saki said, I'm a "good communicative" friend to her!
That may be nice!!

No comments: