Thursday, December 25, 2008

Knockdown Christmas

Last Christmas, I was on the beach in Jamaica.
This Christmas...I was in a hospital in Japan! I got the flu.

Two of my co-workers got the flu. I tried to prevent it gargling and washing my hands a lot, but that was strong! I should have had a vaccination against flu...

I thought I "can't" call in sick in the case of my job. So, I have been "no late, no absent" since I started this job... But the doctor said, "You need to stay at home at least two days after your high fever is gone. If you go to work, you "spread" bacteria of the flu!"

So, I called "in sick" my manager. She called all of my students, and arranged the time they could retake my lessons.
Therefore, now I can stay at home on Christmas days...
Is it a Christmas present from the invisible lord??
I might say, I'm happy in any ways!!

However, maybe I stay not only "at home," but also " in bed."
My high fever was completely gone once, so I cleaned my house today... Then, I got a rash!! I'll be back to my friend, bed...

Anyway, merry Christmas! and a happy new year, in advance, in the case I can't republish my blog in this year!!

Oh, I think my father-in-law read this blog... We'll visit your house, but might change the day when we go depends on my condition. I don't want to give the flu to you, mother, and grandmother! I'm sorry...but don't worry! I'll call you!!

No comments: