Wednesday, December 17, 2008

First Farewell

I had been a temporary helper at my secondary school since October.
Today was the last day for me to teach at the school!
At my primary school, the students rarely quit.
So, today was almost "the first farewell" to my students!

Because of the busiest season, there were just my regular students in my class.
So, it should be a very relaxed & fun one...but the students and I were nervous, so the class went a little bit more serious than usual.

After the class, I talked with my students longer, and I was called by one of them, then...
In the lobby, every stuff and some students got together. They gave me a bunch of flowers!
I was surprised and said, "Wow! I didn't expect that! I'm sorry I have nothing to give you!!"
...Well, well, I'm an awful person to be surprised!
I should have reacted cutely....like, "I can't believe it! How long time since I was given such a beautiful bunch of flowers! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!" etc, etc...
Lately I tend to be too serious...
I should try to be funnier, and smile more!!

I was really comfortable at my secondary school.
I could continue to work there if I want...but for some reasons, I will reduce my amount of work.

What I thought after today's farewell was complicated.
I am completely happy, but sometimes I couldn't stop wonder what I don't have and which way I will proceed.
It's hard to explain... I should be determined more...

No comments: