Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cute Boys

I admit it.
As I am getting older, I tend to feel (much) younger boys are so cute!
Do I feel they are my idols? or might be sons!??? I don't know...

My most favorite one is a charismatic 17 year old professional golfer, Ishikawa Ryo!
He is cute, smart, polite, friendly, refreshing, and so talented...Perfect!
On my upcoming birthday, January 10th 2009, surprisingly, "the Monthly Ishikawa Ryo" is published! I'll definitely get it!

...Anyway, today, I found "another" my favorite!
He is...Kozuka Takahiko, a 19 year old figure skating athlete!!
Even though his face is not exactly my type( I know nobody is interested in my type, though..,) his humble comments always attract me.
Today, he made a perfect performance at the Grand Prix Final.
But he said, "I'm just happy to be here. I try not to get carried away. What I want to do is just concentrating on my performance. I don't care about the result."
What I was impressed is (I think) he REALLY thinks so.
Hey! He's cute & so modest!!

Check it out tomorrow's (maybe?) competition! Not only girls' one!

No comments: