Sunday, July 13, 2008

Accommodations

Today, "finally furniture" were delivered to our condo.
They are a dining table, four chairs, and two beds. We were excited because we "finally" got new furniture... But after delivery guys left, my hubby seemed a little bit discouraged. He said, "look! Our room is full of BEDS."

We didn't sleep at our bedroom. We spread Futon in our Japanese den, and slept there. Therefore, our "bedroom" had much space to put "temporary" stuff. However, now... Two single beds occupied most of our bedroom!

Of course the significance of a "bedroom" is "a room for sleeping." It's great that we can set two beds... But the culprit is that "we have too much stuff!" Especially, I...

I put three cardboard boxes at our "former" bedroom. One is souvenirs from America, and the other two are my books. The house we used to live in the U.S. was so wide that I got many English books (for my future study, of course!) and I still can't trash them...

Now I cleared the souvenir box. And then, I put one "book box" in my closet space, and put the other one on the dining room to wait for...the time a new sideboard is coming. But my hubby said, " let's not have MORE furniture! We will lose SPACE!!" Exactly, but... Where will my English books go???

I need to learn "storing" skills...

No comments: