Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer Lethargy

Today is the first day of three holidays in a row in Japan.
Also, it has been three months since our condo was built. Therefore, today, several contractors came to our room to check the building as after service.

My hubby and I forgot about that. When we slept deeply at 10:00 o'clock in the morning, (we went out for a drink last night, so we went to bed "late," oh, as usual...) ringing a bell by them woke us up. We would go out Ginza for a date, but their "after service" took almost a day, so our "Ginza date" changed "Home center (in our neighborhood) date."

It wasn't bad, however, I didn't feel good... I was just tired.
Maybe, I had been busy a little bit & recent hot, humid summer has made me lethargic.
Probably I need to exercise everyday... I did when I was in the U.S, but after I came back to Japan, I thought "walking in Tokyo" was enough for me to exercise.
But I need to rebuild my health, maybe!

Summer lethargy tend to take our appetite out, but I eat much the same as usual.
I just need to go to bed early, too!!

No comments: