Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Summer Big Sale!!

This morning, I was like a HUNTER chasing BIG GAME... Why? Because today is the opening day of the big summer sale at department stores!!

I was late seven minutes for the opening "hunt." By the time I arrived at the "battlefield," the big hunting match has already begun. "Oh, clap! A veteran hunter (like me) shouldn't be late!!" I said to myself regretting, but I had already decided which ones I "shoot." Looking at other hunters who were still wondering out of the corner of my eyes...I got what I wanted.

Oh, I should say it simply! I got some clothes for my work. I should wear business suits when I'm teaching, but those suits are different from what I wear on emcee job.

After I came back home, every TV news problem said "From today, the prices of daily necessities (like oil, electricity) go up!"
Well....what I got today are DAILY NECESSITIES for me, but the price goes down.
It's good!!and, you know, it's an excuse to enjoy "fashion"...

No comments: