Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Indulgence

I work just half of week, so maybe I shouldn't say this... but when I work, I am really busy.
Mostly, I get to my home after 10:00pm. My hubby has been also busy since we came back to Japan, so we get to our home almost the same time.
After the busy work, talking with my hubby (usually, talking about no-meaning-silly-stuff, though) is my indulgence. However, today, my darling brought back my "another" indulgence, too!

They were the "Krispy Kreme" doughnuts!! I'm not the biggest fan of them, but I wanted have them lately. When we were in the U.S, we could get them WHEREVER we were. There were some shops around us, and some stores had them.
Two years ago? The Krispy Kreme opened a few shops in Tokyo, but there have been ALWAYS people waiting a loooong line for getting American characteristic? doughnuts. But listen! My hubby walked by there (Shinjuku Southern Terrace) around 9:30pm on Monday night, there were no people waiting!
So, he got A DOZEN of doughnuts for me. He knows I have a sweet tooth!!

Actually, I had a "souvenir" for him. Actually, it was a "leftover..." It was "chicken nuggets" from McDonald's. I was so hungry today that I bought a burger set and chicken nuggets. But I became full, so I couldn't eat nuggets.
"McDonald's chicken nuggets" are exactly my hubby's indulgence.
He ate them with full of smile, and I ate a Krispy Kreme doughnut after the dinner.
That was a PLEASURE after "rustling" busy work!!!

While I was eating a doughnut, we watched a reality TV show, "Ainori."
"Ainori" means "car-pooling" in Japanese. That is a show that young people carpool, travel together, and might fall in love.
One boy in the TV asked a girl,
"What is love? What does it mean, "I love...?""
My hubby answered to him without a doubt, "That means exact my feeling for McDonald's!!!"

Yeah, that means "Indulgence..," but you love it (McDonald's) too much!!!

No comments: