Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Release & Tension

This weekend, I have a wedding emcee job and TOEIC to take. I feel TENSION pretty much when I think about them.

Some people say I must be busy, but I don't think so. I don't work full time, neither have a kid. But some of my friends seem to have much more free time than me.
Are you busier than other people? Are you freer than them?
Which do you prefer?

I "want to be" a person who can "manage" many things. If I were so, I could make many dreams come true!!
But in reality, I am not good at managing my time well & need to rest enough.
However, I don't give up my dreams & have taken time to work out some things.
Therefore, sometime I can accomplish some of my objectives.

I need to feel "tension" to carry out my work. But if I am too busy, I will be worn out.
However, during the process of "feeling worn out," I'm sure I could learn very important things.
On the other hand, I need to "release" my tension occasionally. If I don't release, I will be too exhausted to work hard.

The balance of "release and tension" depends on a person. I hope I can work hard more... but "release," I mean, "be relaxed" is necessity of our lives.

However...today, I slept again after I sent my hubby off till 11 o'clock, even though I slept well during three holidays in a row!!
Am I doing too much "releasing," ain't I???

No comments: