Friday, July 04, 2008

Problem and Solution

Yesterday, a problem occured at my work. It could be because of my inexperience, but I couldn't do better it at that time. The head teacher told me, " Don't care AT ALL. It's not your fault." But I was discouraged.

As long as we work, we are supposed to experience some problems because it's business. Nobody wants to have problems, but we can't grow without the process of "solving problems."

I am a part time worker, so I may have less responsibilities than full time workers.
However, I want to take the problems seriously, and want to grow. That is one way to be a "real" pro.

While we are working, people don't care if we are full workers or part time workers. Regarless of a job genre, I can always notice whether s/he works with his/her soul or not. If you work hard with your soul, you will be a "real pro" someday.
And then, real pros can give great effect people around them.
I want to be such a person someday, and I want to be surrounded by such "real pros." I would like to seek the work environment like that.


Ummmmm..... Rome was not built in a day....

No comments: