Saturday, July 12, 2008

Missing a train

I got my home just ten minutes ago. I went for a drink with Mayu, who is one of my BEST friends, to Ginza. Mayu and I belong to the same emcee office, and we had a training before we debuted. (It was seven years ago...Oh, time has flies!!! ) She was also MY wedding emcee. Whenever we get together, we just can't stop talking. Tonight was also the same, and we forget the time...
When we were aware, it was 23:45!!

Mayu was OK, but my final train was 24:18 from Shinjuku. I couldn't reach Shinjuku at that time, so I waited for a long line of getting a final "bus" to my home... The bus left Shinjuku at 25:10, and I got my home 26:00.

In the bus, many people looked tired and were sleeping. After I got off at my station, actually there are many people walking around. When I work, I usually came home around 22:30, and I always am amazed that there are many people still walking late night. Even if it's TGIF today, I feel like TOKYO is a sleepless city...

Sorry, today I don't have any "punch line" of my article.... Wow, usually I don't?
None of your business!!

No comments: