Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Time Accumulated

Basically, teachers& managers in my English school are always busy.
But they always try to "accumulate time" to communicate with students.

Today, I was talking with my student, Takahiro, and Hiromi, an assistant manager who is going to quit the school this week. Takahiro often talked with HIromi a lot, so he seemed to miss her.
After he left the school, Hiromi said to me. "You know, at first, he didn't open his mind to us. He is an experienced sales rep, so he stayed cool and tried to negotiate prices with us. I thought we couldn't be friends like this."
I was surprised and asked her, "Wow! How did you become getting along so well each other??"
Hiromi shrugged her shoulders, "Well... I just opened myself to him, and tried to talk with him as possible as I could."

Uhhhh... COMMUNICATION is the key to get things done well with my clients, co-workers, even family, friends, everyone!!
To communicate well with my students, first, maybe I should try to ACCUMULATE time to mingle them.

"Accumulate time" works everything... Even for studying English, and emcee training!! I should study and do some trainings every day to be "what I want to be, " and that makes my dreams come true.

By the way, I should have ACCUMULATED time to do assignments for tomorrow's follow-up training of my school, but I didn't.
Well, I did assignments, but I didn't do homework ( preparations for tomorrow's demo-lessons.) I didn't have time! But I could have ACCUMULATED time to do that!

Will I do IMPROMPTU PERFORMANCE at the training when trainers evaluate me??
Lately, I've been too RELAXED or JADED somewhat...

No comments: