Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hard Day

It has been a HARD DAY, today...
It was too HARD to wake up in the morning because of summer lethargy(or could be just "laziness???")

At work, 4-5 years old kids class was MESSIER than usual. Two naughty boys were screaming, shouting, and trying to get out of the classroom... One of them took of another one's pants and flipped my skirt over. I guess it has been 25?? years since my skirt was "flipped over" by a boy!!
Anyway, I suppose most kids has been distracted since summer vacation started.

After kids' lessons, my head teacher observed my class without a notice.
He is really kind, but I became so nervous being observed!!
After adult classes, my head teacher and I talked with several students to recommend taking our self study programs.

When I came home, it was 11:30pm!!
I'd like to go to bed IMMEDIATELY, but I've decided to have "at least 10 minutes" to keep my journal. Why? Because I'm always saying, "Have at least 10 minutes EVERYDAY to study English! Even though you are REALLY busy, I'm sure you can have 10 minutes!!"
Well, I know how tough it is, especially on a hard day like today...

Thank you for reading my blog!! I hope tonight's earthquake didn't influence you or your families... Kunie san, are your parents all right???

No comments: