Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gramercy New York

Since I(we) came back to Japan from the U.S. in February, I have felt this EVERY DAY. "Food in Japan is SO amazing!!"
Of course Japanese food is great, but even we eat Chinese food or Turkish one, the food in Japan is MUCH better than American ones because they are arranged by Japanese preference!!

Today, I had a reunion of my friends whom I met in the U.S.
Four Japanese girls including me, and their kids, got together at one's house.
I brought the "Gramercy New York" cakes. I LOVE their design and taste!
We talked, "even we found this store in New York, the cakes must be arranged for AMERICAN taste! They should be too sweet!!"

After the reunion, I met my hubby who just finished work, and stopped by a Japanese seafood Izakaya. We said the words which we are saying almost every day...
"Food in Japan is AMAZING!!"

2 comments:

Junko Yamauchi, LMFT said...

We feel food in California is much better than the one in Indiana, but I can imagine food in Japan is WAY better!

BTW, it is not 100F here now. When I work at home in the morning, I need 'yutanpo'. Few days ago, I used it as 'korimakura'!

keiko said...

Junko chan,

Uhhh, korimakura(氷枕)sounds good!
But yutanpo is hard to sleep on,isn't it?
Anyway, take care of yourself!!