Thursday, July 31, 2008

Innocence

When I talked with my students after today's adult lessons, Mari, who is a pharmacist, said to me.
" I am very happy to be here. I have learned not only English, but also "how to communicate well" from you, other teachers, and managers. You are really professional communicators. You are always smiling, open your mind, accept students as the way we are, and are saying pleasant & positive things. Actually, I am always recollecting the way you talk while I am talking with my patients."

What a compliment!! I was tired in this week, but all my exhaustion was "gone" when I heard that.
It's hard to take day offs at my work & I have lots of responsibilities...but what a rewarding job it is!
When I worked at an electric company as a part-time worker, the job was really easy & it was also easy to take day offs... but I had never thought it was "rewarding."

However, Mari thinks so because she is very nice, innocent person.
I want my 5-year-old naughty students to learn this "innocence" from Mari...

No comments: